- A 25% deposit is required to secure a booking. The remaining payment is due 21 days before the function date.
- If the booking is within 21 days of the function; payment is required in full.
- All cancellations due to COVID-19 restrictions will receive a full credit note with Varley Strings for the amount paid.
- Cancellation of booking is required by email.
- Deposits are non-refundable or transferable.
- If the booking is cancelled within 21 days of the function; the full payment is retained.
- Musicians are expected to arrive 15-minutes before the booking time to set up.
- Set up and pack up time is not included in the booking time.
- Our musicians can move location during a booking (e.g. ceremony site to canapes area).
- Outdoor performances require a permanent structure cover, marquee, or commercial umbrella to protect instruments against the elements (sun, rain, debris). If coverage is insufficient our musicians have the right to refuse performance. Please let us know if you have any questions regarding cover.
- After each hour of performance a 10-minute break is required. Breaks can be arranged to coincide with speeches or other formalities.
- One armless chair to be provided per musician and set up in performance position. The exception being a standing performance (please request in writing).
- Approximately one square meter of space per musician.
- Overtime will apply at a pro-rata rate of $150 per musician, per hour.
- Please consider a longer booking time to avoid additional fees or musicians being unable to stay until the end of proceedings.